During these unknown days, the one steadfast, unchanging thing for all of us is God.
“for all flesh is like grass and all its glory like the flower of grass. The grass withers, and the flower falls, but the word of the Lord remains forever.” 1 Peter 1:24-25.
He wants us to know Him, to spend time with Him, to worship Him, and to trust His goodness so we can glorify Him to the world. He will give us love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control (Galatians 5:22-23) when our lives are rooted and grounded in Him. Just as we spend time with those we love, if we love the Lord we should spend time with Him. One of the best ways to spend time with Jesus is by reading your Team Hally Bible.
We are currently reading I Chronicles from the Old Testament. The Bible reading for Team Hally is as simple as the following steps:
1. Pray and ask God to reveal Himself to you in the reading
2. Read the chapter given in the Bible Reading Plan
3. Take notes in a journal on three to five observations you have as you read
4. Choose a verse that meant the most to you and write it out as well as a short prayer to God about that verse
5. Share what you read each day with someone you love, and encourage them to read also